Swim is in full swing! Our first meet is this Thursday, June 8 at Old Pike. Be there, ready to get into the pool at 4:45 for warm ups. You will be entered into the meet unless you sign the Miss-a-Meet google document. Use the link below to sign up for Miss-A-Meets.
1. Our second spirit wear order will go in to Squid Prints on Monday. Please fill out the paperwork and leave in the snackshack.
2. We will have regular practice schedule this Friday June 2nd.
3. If you know of anyone not getting emails, please sign up for the newsletters. We are in the process of changing to a database and are aware of some families not getting communications. Please help us spread the word and let us know who we are missing.
4. Sign up for text alerts for inclement weather by using the following link:
5. Sign up for swim meet jobs using the following link. Tabs are at the top for each swim meet. ALL families must volunteer for half a swim meet they are entered in. Our team is a little smaller than last year so we need all the help we can get at each meet. Remember, you must be certified to sign up for some jobs. Please read the description.
8. As always you can reply to this email and I can answer any questions.